Friday, September 23, 2005

Lori

hey lady
yeah counting down the days.....thinking of how pretty VT was...the trip was fine...it's beautiful up there....but you know, I don't think Maine is too different.....we came down the VT border and stayed in Waterbury to do the Ben & Jerry's factory....Alexandria Bay was beautiful.....how can you get land right on the river????? This island (Long) is way tooooo crowded....anyway thinking of Paulie...it reminded me of Marilyn and how plastic she said it was out there.....the land of fruits and nuts.....and then I pictured Paulie on the organic farm.....I think sometimes people like us are lucky to have been put onto a path to follow...trudging along following responsibility and making it as happy a journey as we can....imagine if you had the opportunity to seek out your dream...to find your calling....I couldn't even figure out what mine would be...and I'd be very lost....not that Paul is lost but how do you choose a path??? I keep thinking if this is my only life...my only time....what the hell am I doing? and then I think...what else should I be doing.....I'm doing what I know, following the path....I think maybe something will end up grabbing Paulie...not the other way around......but who am I to say....just mulling to all over.... It's that whole if you could be doing anything you wanted, what would you be doing?...and why aren't you?...what's stopping you?....Is Paulie planning on going back to Boston or is Patchogue going to be home base?....does that work while you're in Maine?

The kids liked the trip as much as they could....they get on each others nerves (well E gets on A's nerves) I don't know how to reign his nastiness toward her in....I keep thinking he's 'growing' out of it...I say you're 14 an picking on your little sister....how lame......Mom has to remind me that Elise doesn't have any male role models and she'll end up seeking out abusive (at least verbally) men.....aye.. yi..yi.....when did it all get so complicated....or has it always been......
Anyway....talk to you soon....if you feel like getting together let me know.....I've still got a little time!
luv
Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home